ACT early childhood services that are members of the National SunSmart Early Childhood Program are entitled to a significantly reduced price SunSmart Workplace Information Session, aka SunSmart Masterclass.
Each SunSmart Masterclass is approx one hour in duration and can be booked at a time and place that suits your educators, so after hours! Participating staff will receive take home brochures on skin cancer prevention and early detection, plus the service will receive a collection of SunSmart posters and new resources.
Each one hour session covers:
- why children need sun protection
- understanding the SunSmart UV Index
- the balance between UV exposure, sun protection and vitamin D
- Work Health and Safety - occupational UV exposure
- staff Certificate of Attendance (upon request)
- and more
A SunSmart Masterclass is just $179 for ACT childhood services with SunSmart status (normally $350 for workplaces). To book your SunSmart Masterclass please complete and submit the online booking form below.
If you have any questions or would like more information contact Cancer Council's SunSmart Services Coordinator via email or (02) 6257 9999.