The team at Cancer Council ACT thanks everyone who has supported us, as we all navigate our way through the current changing COVID-19 pandemic environment. We will continue to support those in the ACT region affected by cancer and we can’t do that without ongoing community support.
Whether you need cancer information or support for yourself, family of friends, if you would like to become a regular supporter, or join us with one of our many fundraising initiatives, please click the relevant links below.
Thank you for your support!
For more information:
- I would like learn more or to talk to somebody about the cancer support services offered by Cancer Council ACT.
- I would like to register or donate for ABMT – Do it your way in May (or June).
- I would like to donate a one-off payment to your tax appeal.
- I would like to help find a breakthrough in the fight against cancer and become a regular giver.
- I would like to learn how I can reduce my taxable income and donate directly through my payroll with Work Place Giving.
- I would like to sign up for Do It For Cancer.
- I would like to purchase an Entertainment "Book" Digital Membership.
- A gift in your Will can reduce the impact of cancer for future generations. I would like to receive confidential information about leaving a gift in my Will.
- I would like more information about volunteering for Cancer Council ACT.