Online 'Team' meetings have become increasingly more popular in recent times due mainly to COVID19. Cancer Council ACT's SunSmart Masterclass can now be delivered remotely online with our SunSmart Services Coordinator.
ACT early childhood services that are members of the National SunSmart Early Childhood Program are entitled to a FREE Team SunSmart Masterclasses anywhere, anytime. To book your SunSmart Masterclass (online of on-site) please complete and submit the booking form below.
A Teams SunSmart Masterclass is approx one hour in duration and can be booked at any time that suits your educators, so yes after hours!
Each one hour online Team SunSmart Masterclass session covers:
- exploring Cancer Council ACT website resources available for Educators
- sun protection and children
- daily UV levels in Canberra
- the balance between UV exposure, sun protection and vitamin D
- Work Health and Safety - occupational UV exposure & protecting workers
- early detection and checking skin
- a fun and fast paced SunSmart Kahoot game to finish up on; plus
- personalised certificates for all participants can be made available upon request.
If you have any questions or would like more information contact Cancer Council's SunSmart Services Coordinator or call (02) 6257 9999.