Cancer Council's Skin Cancer and Outdoor Work - a work health and safety guide was updated in 2018. To better assist local workplaces meet their WH&S responsibilities and duty of care we have presented this booklet into sections that can be easily downloaded to better support Canberra outdoor workplace with their individual efforts to raise awareness and improve worker education around occupational UV exposure, skin cancer prevention & the importance of early detection.
- Quiz: UV as a workplace hazard.
- Sample UV Protection Policy.
- Toolbox talk: UV safety and skin cancer.
- UV risk control for outdoor work.
- Template letter: For workplaces not offering skin checks.
- Template Letter: For workplaces offering skin checks.
If you would like a complimentary hard copy of Skin Cancer and Outdoor Work - a work health and safety guide please request a copy here. To view and/or download an electronic copy please click on the cover image above.