Cancer Council's Skin Cancer and Outdoor Work - a work health and safety guide was updated in 2018. To better assist local workplaces meet their WH&S responsibilities and duty of care we have presented this booklet into bite size sections that can be easily downloaded ready for use in your workplace.
- Quiz: UV as a workplace hazard.
- Sample UV Protection Policy.
- Toolbox talk: UV safety and skin cancer.
- UV risk control for outdoor work.
- Template letter: For workplaces not offering skin checks.
- Template Letter: For workplaces offering skin checks.
If you would like a complimentary hard copy of Skin Cancer and Outdoor Work - a work health and safety guide please request a copy here. To view and/or download an electronic copy please click on the cover image above.